Ralf Rangnick is FINALLY granted his work permit so he can begin work as Manchester United’s interim manager… but Michael Carrick will still be in charge against Arsenal tonight
- Man United interim manager Ralf Rangnick has been granted his work permit
- Rangnick was confirmed as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s replacement on Monday
- But he could not begin work straight away because of issues securing a visa
- Michael Carrick will still take charge of Thursday night’s clash against Arsenal
- Rangnick’s first press conference is on Friday ahead of the Crystal Palace game
Ralf Rangnick has been granted his work permit, allowing the German to begin work as‘s interim boss.
Rangnick was confirmed as‘s replacement on Monday, signing a temporary deal until the end of the season before then taking on a consultancy role at Old Trafford.
Issues securing a work permit meant he could not take training this week and, although he will be at United’s Premier League clash withon Thursday night, caretaker boss Michael Carrick will be in the dugout.
Rangnick will hold his first press conference on Friday ahead of Sunday’s home match with– which will be his first as United manager.
More to follow.
Manchester United’s interim manager Ralf Rangnick has finally been granted his work permit
#Ralf #Rangnick #FINALLY #granted #work #permit #Man #United #interim #boss